Suggest Me a BASSY in-ear
Mar 14, 2013 at 12:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

pgchelsea

New Head-Fier
im planning to buy a new earphone...i currently have the Logitech UE200 and IT SUCKS!!!
no bass,the tremble pains my ears...

im planning to buy new pair of earphones...budget is around 25$ AT MAX...cant extend more...
my basic need is BASS...and clear sound obviously :p
but i want good bass!!! like really good....i heard my friend's SoundMagic PL21 and Skullcandy Inkd....not enough for me really...i want my earphones to be a bit more bassy...

im currently looking into
*JVC HA-FX101  (17$ + 17$ shipping)
*Sennheiser CX300  (28$ + 17$ shipping)
*Creative EP-630i (15$)

i really like the looks and review of the FX101....what do you people suggest??

-thanks in advance :D

Jun 10, 2013 at 7:44 AM Post #6 of 9
Creative EP-630i is exactly same as Sennheiser CX300 and there are many fakes of Sennheiser CX300 on the internet. Therefore if you nee to choose between these two I would suggest you to buy Creative EP-630i. I have been using it over three years now. It loses the bass and becomes weaker in time but extremely durable. Even survived getting washed in the washing machine.

On the other hand I think you need to take into consideration what other people are suggesting as well. I am not a pro in headphones.

Jun 10, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #7 of 9
Philips SHE8000/10 have like a magic awesome subwoofer inside. and super clear sound. they simply sht all over my old cx-300ii costing a fraction of the price.can't recommend them enough

Jun 14, 2013 at 3:43 AM Post #8 of 9
LOL you're a funny man.

e10 is a real bang for the buck since you were asking about it before.
I don't like to think of myself as a basshead, but I do love bassy earphones with that full sound.
And the e10 offered me something that I could compare with IEMs way above it's price range.

Jun 14, 2013 at 3:45 AM Post #9 of 9
Yeah and forget the CX300.
I don't know why but I have had 3 pairs of those at one point. I have no idea why. I gave them all away to my family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back