suggest IEM for counter strike
Sep 22, 2012 at 2:00 AM Post #3 of 15
thanks for suggestion, do they a good noise isolation?
i will use them at LANs where there are too much noises( people shouting,whining,crying)
i was also wondering why no one suggests any steelseries or razer in ears, are they inferior? they have good reviews.

Sep 22, 2012 at 2:26 AM Post #5 of 15
thank you, but do they also have good noise isolation? i need good noise isolation thats why i am switching from headphones to in ears.
They are way out of my budget $40

Sep 22, 2012 at 4:01 AM Post #8 of 15
Oh okay, well out of the common 3, steelseries siberia in ears, razer moray and the roccat vire, the siberias in-ears were the best.

Although more and more companies have released more gaming IEMs such as thermaltake, turtle beach, astrogaming etc. I can't comment on them though. 

Just get them imported if you're able to. 

Sep 22, 2012 at 6:46 AM Post #9 of 15
Quote:
Oh okay, well out of the common 3, steelseries siberia in ears, razer moray and the roccat vire, the siberias in-ears were the best.

Although more and more companies have released more gaming IEMs such as thermaltake, turtle beach, astrogaming etc. I can't comment on them though. 

Just get them imported if you're able to. 

importing them will cost me too much, and siberia in ears are not available anymore. i have short listed a few.
Nuforce NE-6M
JVC HA-FX34 “Marshmallows”
MEElectronics M6
Soundmagic PL21 / M21
MEElectronics M11

Sep 22, 2012 at 7:05 AM Post #10 of 15
Sorry, can't help you with any of those, I think the cheapest earphones I've bought were the AT CKM500 for $55, although they sound fairly constricted as the soundstage is fairly small. 

I think you should look for something with good soundstage if you plan on playing CS. The one's I mentioned are fairly good for CS, else you should stick to full sized headphones if your budget is that tight. 

Sep 22, 2012 at 4:17 PM Post #11 of 15
Quote:
thanks for suggestion, do they a good noise isolation?
i will use them at LANs where there are too much noises( people shouting,whining,crying)
i was also wondering why no one suggests any steelseries or razer in ears, are they inferior? they have good reviews.

Razer has a terrible value and i hear Steelseries Siberia is quite good but out of your price range. And I would Agree with Ich1ban and say that you should stick to full size if soundstage and directionality is your concern. but if you are bent on iems, the isirus has amazing isolation. 

Sep 22, 2012 at 8:56 PM Post #12 of 15
People still play 1.6? That reminds me, I should get CS:GO... For In-Ears, I would get something with good presentation and fairly bass light. For competitive use, I would think you need less bass and detailed mids and treble for listening to footsteps.

Sep 23, 2012 at 3:16 AM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Razer has a terrible value and i hear Steelseries Siberia is quite good but out of your price range. And I would Agree with Ich1ban and say that you should stick to full size if soundstage and directionality is your concern. but if you are bent on iems, the isirus has amazing isolation. 

i have steelseries 5hv2 USB, and they work quite well for cs 1.6 but problem comes at LAN evens, there are too much noises, i cannot hear footsteps, as 5hv2 doesnt isolate well. Thats why i want to buy IEMs. Noise isolation is the reason for buying IEM. Secondly they should have less bass and more treble.
 I am thinking about one of these
JVC HA-FX34 “Marshmallows”
Philips SHE3590BK
Soundmagic PL21 / M21
Thermaltake Isurus
Razer Moray
Steelseries Siberia in ear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back