Suggest a pair of earphones for iPod and iPhone usage
Aug 26, 2011 at 5:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

hawk1410

100+ Head-Fier

I am not a big audiophile, but i love my music and i listen to a lot of hip hop/rap/R&B. Basically the stuff i listen to usually has plenty of bass. So i would like a pair of headphones with good bass reproduction. I had been using the stock Apple headphones for a long time and had been perfectly satisfied with them. After my first pair of headphones broke i started using the Creative EP 630s which came free with my laptop. And i really liked them, they had good bass reproduction and they were noise isolated in ear earphones. Now my Ep 630s are giving up on me and I am looking for a new pair of headphones. I want them to be inear noise isolated, and have no idea what to look for. I just googled best headphones and found a CNET list which listed the Klipsch Image S4 as the best ones around(in my price range), anyone know how good they are. If they are as good as CNET says they are i am gonna get them. My price limit is around 50-70$ max. I also found the Klipsch S2, how better are the S4 compared to the S2, are they worth the threefold price increase?? I don't mind paying extra as long as there is a significant quality difference. Also how do the Shure SE215 compare to the S4?? Feel free to suggest other better options you know of. Thanks

Aug 26, 2011 at 6:01 PM Post #2 of 3
Bose IEMs with mic, S4i, Monster Jamz with control talk, Vmoda Remix, Vibe II, Ultimate ears 500vi(highely recommended) and CX500.

Aug 26, 2011 at 6:25 PM Post #3 of 3
Ok out of those which one would you say are the best. Any specific reason you highly recommend the Ultimate Ears 500vi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back