Sugden owners: convince me!
Nov 22, 2001 at 8:02 PM Post #17 of 26
I just bought the Headmaster (the one with remote). It looked very much different from the posted picture. The IR sensor is actually located in between the input selector and the volume control. It looked okay. The only complaint that I have is the remote controller itself. I think it really looked horrible. Putting the amp and the remote controller together is like putting a stalk of rose on some ****.

Nov 22, 2001 at 8:27 PM Post #18 of 26
Where did you buy your amp?

Bob
tongue.gif

Nov 22, 2001 at 8:57 PM Post #19 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by uvak
I just bought the Headmaster (the one with remote). It looked very much different from the posted picture. The IR sensor is actually located in between the input selector and the volume control. It looked okay. The only complaint that I have is the remote controller itself. I think it really looked horrible. Putting the amp and the remote controller together is like putting a stalk of rose on some ****.

Welcome to the board! Cool to see another Swedish Headmaster owner. I hope you'll enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 22, 2001 at 9:22 PM Post #20 of 26
Hey, McBiff, where did you get your sugden from? You said that it came down to USD$490ish right? Versus the $800 stoneaudio has, I'd like to know where I could get it for the former price...

Nov 22, 2001 at 9:57 PM Post #21 of 26
Quote:

Originally posted by chych
Hey, McBiff, where did you get your sugden from? You said that it came down to USD$490ish right? Versus the $800 stoneaudio has, I'd like to know where I could get it for the former price...

I got it from Audioconsult in Denmark. E-mail them at info@audioconsult.dk and see what they have to say. I can't promise you that they have the american voltage model though, but it's worth a shot. Good luck!

Nov 24, 2001 at 11:11 PM Post #26 of 26
Quote:

OK, where can I get a Headmaster in the U.S.?

I ordered mine through The Analog Room in San Jose, CA. 408-971-6158. I think he had one left coming in next week without the remote at the cheaper price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back