Suddenly today, I'm no longer getting E-Mails
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2016 at 5:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

FLTWS

Headphoneus Supremus
When I check my "subscriptions" in my profile the new posts show but I'm not getting notified by E-Mail anymore.

I have head-fi.org on my "Safe Senders List"

Some folks, including me are getting a lot of spam starting late last night. I solved it by adding what MS calls a "Clutter Folder" and all that stuff is going to my Junk Folder or Clutter Folders now, but the head-fi subscription notifications don't seem to be getting thru.

I didn't see anything in the FAQ regarding this.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Sep 12, 2016 at 12:48 AM Post #2 of 9
It appears you flagged an email from HF as spam, and Sendgrid (the software that sends the emails) in response dropped you off the email list. I've fixed that for you.

Sep 13, 2016 at 11:03 PM Post #3 of 9
I am having a new issue regarding the emails notifications. I am getting them ok, but you know how you click on the links in the email notifications to go to the thread in question to read and respond? Well, when I click on a link in the email, it opens a new tab, but then just sits there, it doesn't go to the page in question. The latest email where this has happened is for the extreme hard hitting bass headphones thread. Just thought I'd bring it to the forums attention.

Sep 16, 2016 at 11:32 AM Post #4 of 9
Thank you very much. I'm away on vacation and using my brothers computer to access my mail today and "notifications" is working.

I need to pay closer attention to my fat fingers.

Oct 9, 2016 at 6:24 AM Post #7 of 9

I'm still not getting any notification email for my subscribed threads, it's now been a week.

Something I've noticed recently is my log on is not being remembered. Some setting in my OS is probably causing it. But all I have to do is log in and notifications resume where they left off. If I reboot the PC, run CC cleaner (even with cookies left alone), etc., the log in seems to be  lost. I don't  consider it a biggie and haven't  wasted any time tracking it down. It's simpler to just log in. I think it's happening on other of my book marked sites as well so I'd be surprised if it has anything to do with Head-Fi.

Maybe not being logged in all the time is a good thing, I don't know.

Oct 9, 2016 at 2:29 PM Post #8 of 9

I'm still not getting any notification email for my subscribed threads, it's now been a week.

Something I've noticed recently is my log on is not being remembered. Some setting in my OS is probably causing it. But all I have to do is log in and notifications resume where they left off. If I reboot the PC, run CC cleaner (even with cookies left alone), etc., the log in seems to be  lost. I don't  consider it a biggie and haven't  wasted any time tracking it down. It's simpler to just log in. I think it's happening on other of my book marked sites as well so I'd be surprised if it has anything to do with Head-Fi.

In my case it's just HF. All my other notification emails from other sites are coming through normally.

Oct 12, 2016 at 4:16 PM Post #9 of 9

In my case it's just HF. All my other notification emails from other sites are coming through normally.

I started getting subscription emails again this morning, thank you to whoever fixed this :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back