Subways are fun
Feb 14, 2016 at 3:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Spareribs

Headphoneus Supremus
I mostly drive but I love the subway. Its a great way to do people watching and you don't have to worry about your car. I ride on a subway maybe once a year but when I do, I smile and I love it!

Feb 18, 2016 at 6:29 PM Post #3 of 5
You should try it. You basically buy a ticket and insert the ticket in a turnstile. After that, it lets you through automatically. Its amazing!

Feb 19, 2016 at 4:25 PM Post #5 of 5
I like taking the subway, and do so regularly (every day). There is very little I'd rather do, than to look out the window, and seeing everything pass by, preferably with some music in my ears.

Practically speaking, the transit system over here is relatively rather good, and often much faster than driving (at least in terms of getting to Downtown). There are 3 lines here - the Canada Line, the Expo Line, and the Millenium Line. Some of the trains on the latter two smell like sour milk, but I feel that the views are better - you can see the SkyBridge on either, and I enjoy looking at suburbian housing. The Canada Line goes underground midway through Marine Drive and Langara, and stays underground all the way through; having said that, the view across the bridge from Bridgeport to Marine Drive is great, however short it may be. Plus, the trains seem more hygienic, and the leg room is more ample.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back