Subway etiquette
May 3, 2015 at 10:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Spareribs

Headphoneus Supremus
If you're visiting a major city and ride a busy subway, don't stare at the person across from you. It's considered impolite. You can look at the floor or play a quick video game on your phone.

May 3, 2015 at 7:44 PM Post #2 of 11
Also - a train of any type is NOT an airline flight. When the train stops, you need to be ready to get on and ready to get off. If you wait until the train stops to figure out whether this is your stop and start collecting your luggage - they are going to shut the doors on you. Trains don't have seat belts and flight attendants telling you to "stay in your seat until the train has come to a complete stop" - get up and get ready!

May 3, 2015 at 11:02 PM Post #6 of 11
Foot long Italian herb and cheese bread, meatball with pepperjack cheese, onion, green pepper and olives, sometimes jalapenos, too.  Not toasted.

May 4, 2015 at 1:24 AM Post #7 of 11
Nothing frustrates me more than ordering a toasted sandwich and then being behind some yahoo that can't figure out what kinds of veggies & sauces they want. Hey doofus! My hot sandwich is getting cold!! Get moving!!

May 4, 2015 at 2:10 AM Post #8 of 11
Nothing more frustrating than that?  Huh.

I don't like toasted cause the crunch.  I like soggy cereal also.

May 4, 2015 at 6:54 AM Post #9 of 11
In theory it is possible to eat a subway sandwich on a subway. My mom likes subway sandwhiches actually but she does not like riding on one and prefers the taxi.

May 4, 2015 at 10:11 AM Post #10 of 11
Do you ever order a foot-long sandwich instead of a 6 inch sandwich, not because you are hungry, but only because it's a better deal?

And more importantly, did the founder of Subway *know* that talking about the size of his sandwiches would always sound like a pen!s joke?

May 4, 2015 at 10:22 AM Post #11 of 11
Always get the foot long.  Beats having to go there twice.  Nevermind the munchies and such...

I have 575 points on my card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back