Sub-$300 Headphones
Jan 8, 2015 at 11:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

rohand

New Head-Fier
Hi,
I am looking for a pair of headphones unser $300. I have looked at the sennheiser momentums and the beyerdynamic dt770. My number one priority, is they must be comfortable. I have relatively small ears. Secondly, I'm not an audiophile. Thirdy, i will not be using an amp. And finally, i would like a removabale cable, which the dt 770 doesnt have. Any reccomaditons for this price range? ☺

Thanks in advance!

Rohan D.

Jan 8, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #2 of 7
Hi,
I am looking for a pair of headphones unser $300. I have looked at the sennheiser momentums and the beyerdynamic dt770. My number one priority, is they must be comfortable. I have relatively small ears. Secondly, I'm not an audiophile. Thirdy, i will not be using an amp. And finally, i would like a removabale cable, which the dt 770 doesnt have. Any reccomaditons for this price range? ☺

Thanks in advance!

Rohan D.

What kind of sound are you looking for? What headphones have you tried and liked

Jan 8, 2015 at 12:31 PM Post #3 of 7
What kind of sound are you looking for? What headphones have you tried and liked

+1

More info would be helpful. Also, what you intend to use the headphones for and with what equipment (make/model) would be helpful.

Comfort is a personal thing, and it can be very difficult for people to tell you whether or not a headphone will feel comfortable to you.

Jan 8, 2015 at 3:25 PM Post #4 of 7
Headphone comfort is a very individual thing.  Sizing and sensitivities are unique to each person.  We can point you to headphones that are generally considered to be comfortable and mention others that have garnered complaints for being uncomfortable.  However, the only way to know for sure is to wear them yourself for a time equivalent to your longest listening session.

Jan 8, 2015 at 5:12 PM Post #5 of 7
Hi,
I am very begginer when it comes to sound, so i really don't know what type of sound i like. But i can tell you this, i will mostly listen to pop, classic rock, and movies. I hope that helps.

Thanks for the quick resppnse,
Rohan

Jan 8, 2015 at 5:15 PM Post #6 of 7
Hi,
I will use these headphones connected to a mobile device to watch mpvies and listen to pop or classic rock music. Also, i understand what you said about comfort. I think i will go with what the majority feels is comfortable, then test those few for me specifically.

Hope this answers all questions,
Rohan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back