Sub $200 IEMs for Metallica
Feb 3, 2012 at 10:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

casanova

New Head-Fier
Hi Head-Fiers,

First of all, I want to thank Head-Fi forum, this place has taught me quite a lot about audio, it is like making a modern man out of flintstone
wink.gif

I think I am a bit early to ask for your opinions now, since it is going to be quite a long time to my next purchase.
But I really want to learn more about my next IEMs in advance so that I can read the reviews prior to the purchased, since I do not have any chances at all to test the sound prior to the purchase due to the almost none-earphones dedicated stores in my country. If there are any, they only sell the cheapo-copied-generic earbuds, plus the seller won't allow to test the sound, the fit at all.

What is the best <200$ price tag IEMs for Metallica (personally, I really like the music from their songs).

My current IEMs are Phonak PFE 012 and Shure SE 215.
I do prefer the BA IEMs to Dynamic IEMs, based on my listening experience from my 2 pair of IEMs mentioned above.
My source is non-rockboxed Ipod classic 5th gen, HTC android phones and my buddy-HP pavillion.

Last, please forgive my typo.

Feb 3, 2012 at 10:40 AM Post #2 of 2
The Etymotic HF5(clear extended highs, detailed mids and good amount of bass), UETF10Pro, Sony EX600, Yamaha EPH100, JVC FXT90 and Klipsch Image X10.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back