sub 100 battle : pioneer se-9t, Fiio F9, Mee Audio P2, Moni One, Toneking Nine9, Tfz King?
Nov 8, 2017 at 10:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

stryed

100+ Head-Fier
I'm indecisive! :confused:
As this will being going over my usual budget ( xe800, kz zs3 and zs5, brainwavz M1,M4, pistons 3 and HD...) I'm placing a greater concern on long term build quality and am worried about chi-fi but their performance can't be ignored.

What I wish :
I would like something detailed without fatigue (EQ can correct treble peaks?), replaceable cables and with the best soundstage because kz5 bests all the rest I have and I can't go back.:L3000:
An all arounder with clarity and not bass shy without harshness. I think the Simbot Pro would be my best choice but that is pushing my budget overboard unfortunately.

Although I can enjoy fast and fun modern music like recently found Infected mushroom or Savages, I find most pleasure for classic jazz, blues and rock. Charles mingus's moanin' is often a benchmark of mine, but so is Paco de Lucia/stevie ray to prodigy/bonobo/. A bit of everything really, as long as it's good :ksc75smile:

Would smoothing out the fiio f9 be possible (they're so purty)? Does the Pioneer have enough detail? Should I be worried about long term (1 - 3years) resilience with Chifi?:head_bandage:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back