Stupid Toshiba Free HD-DVDs...
Dec 29, 2007 at 7:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

GAD

Headphoneus Supremus
Out of the six free HD-DVDs I listed, I got two that were my choices, and one of them they sent two copies! Why on Earth would they send two copies of the same movie?

I know they're just sending what's available, but man what a letdown.

GAD

Dec 29, 2007 at 8:56 PM Post #2 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by GAD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Out of the six free HD-DVDs I listed, I got two that were my choices, and one of them they sent two copies! Why on Earth would they send two copies of the same movie?

I know they're just sending what's available, but man what a letdown.

GAD

sounds like cheap labor somewhere in their line but i heard the other
camp has had issues with their freebies see if you can trade with a friend
or you have your next present bought for the next occasion.

Dec 29, 2007 at 10:35 PM Post #3 of 9
I got some killer deals on HD-DVDs here on head-fi, so I'll probably pay it forward and list them here for a song.
smily_headphones1.gif

GAD

Dec 29, 2007 at 11:18 PM Post #6 of 9
if the cases weren't molested by a dremel in the efforts to deface the UPCs you can take them to wal-mart

Dec 30, 2007 at 2:22 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by necropimp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if the cases weren't molested by a dremel in the efforts to deface the UPCs you can take them to wal-mart

Really? You mean to exchange? Interesting...

GAD

Dec 30, 2007 at 2:35 AM Post #8 of 9
wal-mart is good about no reciept returns... plus with it being so soon after christmas it's probably easier to pull off anywhere that would carry hd-dvds "i got these as a gift and already have/didn't want them"

Dec 31, 2007 at 5:53 AM Post #9 of 9
I had a similar issue with my BD movies, I ended up with two I didn't order. I traded them with people at AVS for movies I wanted so it worked out but still a PITA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back