Stupid stuff you did as a kid
Jan 11, 2004 at 11:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 79

redshifter

High Fidelity Gentility• redrum....I mean redshifter• Pee-pee. Hoo-hoo.• I ♥ Garfield
ever look back on your wasted youth and think, what the hell was i thinking?? what kind of stupid stuff did you do when you got bored as a kid?

i remember having "box wars" with my friends in the basement. we would get a bunch of large cardboard boxes and hurl them at eachother's heads, often knocking expensive tools off the walls.

in the winter we would take our "flexible flyers" (wood sleds with metal rails you could steer), and go to a very steep hill with a frozen river at the bottom. then we would all slide down and try to run each other over with our sleds. often one of us would crash into the rocks in the frozen river at the bottom.

if it involved violence or harm, we were on it.

Jan 12, 2004 at 12:07 AM Post #2 of 79
Ok, this is just stupidity that can only be achieved by hanging out with idiot losers that would one day do nothing with their lives.

Ok, it's the summer after 5th grade. I'm friends with a kid named Bobby, and he runs around in a bad crowd. I have another aquatense from school named Brandon. Well, one day we are over at Bobby's house bored out of our minds. So, he decides that we should go steal some car emblems. Please note that this is not his first time stealing care emblems.

So where do we go on that summer afternoon? To a quite secluded street? Maybe a back alley? Nope. We went to the freaking mall. Yep, idiots each one of us.

So we get to the mall and start stealing our emblems. We stole a few and then got more confident in stealing them. Well, we kept doing it. Being the young idiots that we were, we didn't stop. Then, up drives a security guard. I didn't try to run or anything (probably a good thing in the long run).

so basically we got arrested and I went to court. I realized that I really didn't want to go back. So, from then on I was a lot more reluctent to join in on any stupidity that my so called friends wanted to do. A few years later I really didn't hang out with them anymore, and I realized that they were loser ********.

I have no clue what happened to Bobby or Brandon. Another friend that I had at the time has been in and out of trouble with the law and is heavily into drugs. I'm in college studying psychology and hopefully, I'll get into grad school.

Some other stupidty that me and my best friend Scott used to do was play one on one football. I was big so I ran over him and he was fast so he ran around me. We had some rediculously high scores.

Jan 12, 2004 at 12:24 AM Post #3 of 79
I'm still a teenager and am therefore closer to the age of stupidity, if not upon it. I can remember a few years back my grandfather gave me a water balloon launcher and I set it up next to a road and launched baloons at cars. It was great fun.

Jan 12, 2004 at 12:25 AM Post #4 of 79
Quote:

Some other stupidty that me and my best friend Scott used to do was play one on one football. I was big so I ran over him and he was fast so he ran around me. We had some rediculously high scores.

heh, i used to play tackle football with a couple of friends in the 6th grade. i was so tall and big as a kid i would just mow them down, every time. again, violence.

Jan 12, 2004 at 3:04 AM Post #5 of 79
Let's see...I beat up a girl...I think that was 2nd grade...

then I got OSS for fighting with 2 of my best friends...

I killed a poisonous snake with a screwdriver...

um...yeah

I've done lots of crazy stuff...like...being mad crazy krunked out, but that's another story...haha
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 12, 2004 at 3:08 AM Post #6 of 79
When I was very young, I used to play outside wearing short shorts and not wear underwear. I was caught by the neighborhood bully and I was not teased about it for years.

I also used to steal stuff.

Jan 12, 2004 at 5:22 AM Post #10 of 79
I put my brother in a 50 gallon drum, along with a few pillows, and sent him down a very large hill. He bounced off a few trees and rocks until the drum came to rest in the lake. The barrel did float, but it was slowly taking on water, so I did manage to get him back to shore in a timely fashion.
eek.gif

Jan 12, 2004 at 5:44 AM Post #11 of 79
I was stupid enough to let my older brothers tie me up. They did just that, fine, fun stuff. To my surprise they added a bonus, a rope that went from my wrist over a beam and around my neck. I had to hold my arm up for what seemed a long time while they went off to do whatever. Mom wasn't too pleased.

Jan 12, 2004 at 6:29 AM Post #12 of 79
Quote:

Originally posted by Xanadu777
I was stupid enough to let my older brothers tie me up. They did just that, fine, fun stuff. To my surprise they added a bonus, a rope that went from my wrist over a beam and around my neck. I had to hold my arm up for what seemed a long time while they went off to do whatever. Mom wasn't too pleased.

Mike?

Seriously though, a friend of mine and myself used to play "houdini" with his little brother in much the same fashion. Except one time we just tied him up in their unfinished basement (to the exposed 2x4 studs), turned off the lights and left him for a couple hours. (his name was Mike)
biggrin.gif

-dd3mon

Jan 12, 2004 at 6:31 AM Post #13 of 79
Quote:

Originally posted by braillediver
Car Emblems? We took the whole car a '69 vette with a 454.

My friends like "I'll put it in the garage and put a sheet over it, my parents will never notice".

Mitch

'69 vette with a 454? Holy crap, I'd have to restrain myself from stealing that if I saw it on the street!
very_evil_smiley.gif
That's the cream of the vette crop in my book, my favorite year.

-dd3mon

Jan 12, 2004 at 2:28 PM Post #15 of 79
Quote:

I put my brother in a 50 gallon drum, along with a few pillows, and sent him down a very large hill. He bounced off a few trees and rocks until the drum came to rest in the lake. The barrel did float, but it was slowly taking on water, so I did manage to get him back to shore in a timely fashion.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Holy Bejesus! That's an amazing "dumb kids" story! Ouch!!

Man, mine is nothing compared to that. My brother and I would play "Russian roulette" with a desk lamp. We would pull the chain rapidly a couple times to turning it on and off, and then you had to stick your finger into the socket to find out if you "won" or "lost".

Well, I guess that's pretty dumb, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back