Stupid question here about the RoCoo P / BA
Nov 15, 2012 at 5:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Frostdaddy

New Head-Fier
I know I'm showing my ignorance here, but I'll pretend you're not all silently judging me! 
wink_face.gif

Well, I've been thinking about buying a HiSoundSudio RoCoo P recently due to some reviews I've read here (and the fact that I found it for $130 helps a lot, too!)
I was also looking at some IEMs as well, and set my eyes on the RE-ZEROs due to more reviews here and the fact that they're on clearance for $60.

Anyway, because the RE-ZEROs are "balanced," should I get the RoCoo BA instead since it's made for "balanced armature earphones"? The BA costs $250 though, so if the IEMs would still sound good on the P, I'd much rather buy the P instead.

Thanks guys!

Nov 16, 2012 at 4:56 AM Post #2 of 2
Surprisingly enough the RE-ZEROs feature balanced termination in the shape of a 3.5 mm / 1/8" TRRS (Tip - ring - ring - sleeve) connector instead of the usual TRS. Normally TRRS equipped in-ears feature a spare channel for a microphone, but the ZEROs are different in that respect. The additional channel means that both channels have their own ground making them capable of fully balanced operation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back