stupid question about using foobar
Apr 23, 2010 at 5:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

angle_sh00ter

500+ Head-Fier
I only seem able to add 15 songs to the playlist at a time. If I try to add any more than that when I right click it does not have the option "enqueu in foobar"

Any1 know what I am doing wrong?

Apr 23, 2010 at 7:28 AM Post #2 of 7
Can you just drag files (or folders) onto the window, into the playlist of your choice? That's what I usually do...

Apr 23, 2010 at 6:47 PM Post #3 of 7
Alternatively, you can use Foobar's "Add Files to Playlist" or "Add Folder to Playlist" commands.

Apr 23, 2010 at 7:11 PM Post #4 of 7
If you had gone to foobar official forum and done a search you would have known why there's such a limitation. Basically it's the limit impose by Windows Vista and later to normal file registration without an explorer extension. Just install the latest foobar version and this limit is fixed by the newly included required extension.

Apr 23, 2010 at 8:05 PM Post #5 of 7
I have the very latest version of foobar and I can only right cloik and enqueue up to 15 files at a time but I just tried it and I can drag over hundreds of songs at a time. Its not as convenient for me but I will get used to it

Apr 24, 2010 at 1:29 PM Post #6 of 7
Ha, I was a little bothered by this limitation. But...I get used to it and foobar's still a good AP. Just try "Add Folder to Playlist" commands, it could be helpful.

Apr 24, 2010 at 4:21 PM Post #7 of 7
Works for me with the latest foobar on Windows 7. I just enqueued 50 tracks from Explorer just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back