Stupid birds
Jan 20, 2003 at 1:02 AM Post #2 of 25
What are you going to do? Personally I think they were a little too conservative on offense. Every once in a while Andy Reid gets conservative like that and it costs him every time.

I miss living in Philly.
frown.gif

Jan 20, 2003 at 9:29 AM Post #5 of 25
penvzila (sorry to go off topic) what is the source of your avatar? I've been looking at that for awhile and I really like it. It's a cool piece of art. Do you know who made it or where it comes from?

Jan 20, 2003 at 11:49 AM Post #6 of 25
I saw some of that match between Oakland and Tenessee last night and it was somewhat interesting considering how much of the rules of the game I was able to figure out.
wink.gif

I loved that moment when the referee threw his hat in the air. Way cool.

Then I just switched to soccer with Real Madrid vs. Athletico Madrid to see some real action.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 20, 2003 at 1:51 PM Post #7 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by miroslav
Then I just switched to soccer with Real Madrid vs. Athletico Madrid to see some real action.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Yeah, soccer has so much action! You choose between watching the men play grab ass and watching the grass grow! Be still my heart!

Jan 20, 2003 at 2:43 PM Post #8 of 25
Huh?!! I always thought that grabbing other player`s ass (and some other nasty parts) and crushing the poor guy on the ground ruthlessly was considered `a good play` in American football. In soccer it automaticly leads to expulsion and it takes much more than a raw physical power to beat your opponent.

Very refined physical and mental skills are required to score a goal and to win a soccer match. I know that we share same passion for these two sports, but your version of football is simply too violent and hi-tech for my (our) taste.

But it is entertaining when there`s nothing else to watch on TV.

no hard feelings
wink.gif

Jan 20, 2003 at 6:26 PM Post #9 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by miroslav
A very refined physical and mental skills are recquired to score a goal and to win a soccer match.

Two points cry out to be made:

1) If this is true, please explain "Soccer Hooligans".

2) If this is true, shouldn't we expect to see more goals scored in a typical game than one??

biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Jan 20, 2003 at 6:48 PM Post #10 of 25
Cheer up Eagles fans...it was in the cards. Little Chukie's old team vs. Little Chukie's new team...instant karma.

Personally, I've been pissed at Donavan McNabb ever since he beat the stuffing out of Michigan when he was a senior at Syracuse. Sort of breaks my heart to see him go home.

very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 20, 2003 at 8:48 PM Post #11 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by chadbang
penvzila (sorry to go off topic) what is the source of your avatar? I've been looking at that for awhile and I really like it. It's a cool piece of art. Do you know who made it or where it comes from?

I took it from a guy on HA. I was hoping he didn't post here.
You aren't him, are you?

Jan 20, 2003 at 8:53 PM Post #12 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by elrod-tom
Two points cry out to be made:

1) If this is true, please explain "Soccer Hooligans".

2) If this is true, shouldn't we expect to see more goals scored in a typical game than one??

biggrin.gif
wink.gif

3) Why is soccer so gay?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 20, 2003 at 9:32 PM Post #13 of 25
Nope, you didn't lift it from me (but I've lifted it from you.
wink.gif
)

What is "HA"? Just out of curiosity's sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back