Studio IEM recommendations
Jul 20, 2020 at 11:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

SukSuk

New Head-Fier
Hi guys, I am considering buying a pair of iem which may help me to mix some simple tracks in my home studio, which means, i need a iem which is flat and accurate. I am now considering westone um30pro and Inear sd2s. Which od these is more suitable for me? Any other suggestions for me which is in the similar price range? Thx guys

Jul 21, 2020 at 7:14 AM Post #4 of 5
Hi guys, I am considering buying a pair of iem which may help me to mix some simple tracks in my home studio, which means, i need a iem which is flat and accurate. I am now considering westone um30pro and Inear sd2s. Which od these is more suitable for me? Any other suggestions for me which is in the similar price range? Thx guys

I think u might have better soundstage with a headphone rather than IEMs. Personally, I don't use IEMs for this purpose, cause they lose to headphones in soundstage, YMMV. I use the Audiotechnica M40X for this purpose, some of my friends use the Sony MDR 7506. They are not flat per se, the M40X is slightly bass boosted, while the MDR 7506 has brighter upper mids/treble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back