Struggling....
Dec 7, 2009 at 1:17 AM Post #31 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The quoted prices of $50-60 are for the home market. Here's the current state of things.

haha...I did the same thing as you did...thanks

so I have to give up~
but which one should I choose? M6 or Ne-6? I really dont know wt is my cup of tea
confused_face(1).gif

Dec 7, 2009 at 1:38 AM Post #32 of 53
nuforce has excellent customer service and are quick to send out a replacement set, and with comply tips the bass just blows me completely away for their price, i wish i had heard the m6's so i could give you my opinion, looks like joker is your best bet

Dec 7, 2009 at 1:44 AM Post #33 of 53
I guess the NE-6 would have the more 'popular' sound signature since they have a good amount of low-end emphasis. The M6 also has a bit of a mid-bass hump but also it definitely has more treble sparkle. You'll have to just take a chance and try one.

Oh and Nuforce's customer support is indeed great. Second only to Meelectronics in my experience
tongue.gif

Dec 7, 2009 at 3:31 AM Post #36 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by kretzschmar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
from what he's saying, you will love either one for different reasons , flip a coin........and let us know what you decide

That's a good approach. Or you could just pick a random attribute and go off it. For example I find the Ai-M6 more tonally accurate.

Dec 7, 2009 at 4:51 AM Post #37 of 53
haha what will you do when you can not choose an iem base on the sq?
I choose loooking on the appearence
evil_smiley.gif

obviouls the Ai-m6 looks more classy
tongue.gif

hope that it wont disappoint me
dt880smile.png

anyway, I dont know why there is such high rated comment on ne-7m or ne-6 outside
ph34r.gif

I hope that i didnt make a bad choice@@

Dec 7, 2009 at 8:28 PM Post #38 of 53
I think I am going to but the Ai-M6 tonight.
but before that, I would like to ask a last question(hopefully).
I just found that my former IEM is quite bass oriented, which actually I am quite enjoying the feeling of bass. I understand the Ai-m6 is relatively contain less bass than the im-590 and especially the ne-6 while Ai-m6 have better clarity of sound and overall quality(right?). I think I want some changes but not a big change.
If I buy the Ai-m6, will the bass performance become better after burn-in? I am not asking for a huge quantity of bass, instead I am looking for a good quality of bass.(is that too harsh for a $50 IEM?)
haha...at last there are not only one question. but I really hope that I can find a good iem with u guys help. thx=]

Dec 7, 2009 at 8:39 PM Post #39 of 53
Actually, some people find the M6s' bass excessive. The Im-590 actually seems (deceivingly) more bass-light because it has a quicker attack. Trust me, with a good seal the M6 can deliver some solid bass punch. It's very hard to do better in terms of quantity without sacrificing quality at this price point.

Dec 8, 2009 at 1:07 AM Post #42 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by kretzschmar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh no, another item added to the equation, your torturing him

yea....it is.......though I am now 95%go for the m6
jecklinsmile.gif

Dec 8, 2009 at 1:13 AM Post #44 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by haribaasha /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would suggest the HeadDirect RE-2. Its only 29$ and its really good. With an Amp it comes to 39. i am using it without the Amp and its pretty good.

seriously?= =
$10 for an amp= =?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back