streaming payper view?
Jun 17, 2006 at 11:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Chefguru

Headphoneus Supremus
Maybe I'm just dreaming but can you stream payper view events on your computer? Tonight is the WBC/WBO middleweight title fight (Jermain Taylor vs. Ronald Wright) on HBO, and my TV isn't quiet "operating" right now. Anyone know of any software, website, etc that will do the trick?

Thanks

Jun 18, 2006 at 12:02 AM Post #2 of 4
i was under the impression that payperview and hbo are diffrent things...

but no ive havent heard of anything that allows you to stream there content legally or Ilegally

Jun 18, 2006 at 12:27 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Mauler
but no ive havent heard of anything that allows you to stream there content legally or Ilegally

www.mlb.com streams every game for a fee. You can pay one flat fee up front and get every game for every team for the entire season. I can watch any game either live or delayed.

I wish they had something comparable for NFL & NBA...sports are the thing I miss the most living overseas.

Peace,

Graz

Jun 18, 2006 at 5:29 AM Post #4 of 4
I don’t know of any software, but I watched this fight on HBO, and it was not on PayPerView. I bet ya Taylor doesn’t want to fight Wright again. LOL!
tongue.gif

And, HBO showed the replay of B-Hop making an idiot out of Tarver again which is always nice to see.
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back