Strange iPod/iTunes Issue
Nov 16, 2009 at 7:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Jigglybootch

Headphoneus Supremus
So I've got 4,127 songs in my iTunes library. My iPod, however, only has 4,126 songs. It's set up to automatically sync, so whatever is in my library should end up on my iPod. Even after restoring the iPod and having to sync my entire library over again I'm still left with one less song on the iPod than in iTunes. What the hell gives?

Nov 16, 2009 at 8:20 PM Post #3 of 9
Found the culprit. Apparently there's internet audio stream that was somehow added to my library. I'd imagine the iPod doesn't recognize it and therefore it won't sync. But I have no clue how it got there.

Nov 18, 2009 at 9:33 PM Post #6 of 9
I also have a problem with my iPod an iTunes.
I recently bought a new Touch, but my Most Played playlist doesnt seem to sync anymore with my Touch.
iTunes only adds tot the played number if I play the song on the computer and it doesnt add the amout of times played on my iPod when syncing.
Any tips?

Nov 22, 2009 at 12:22 AM Post #7 of 9
Hmm.... spickerish that really sucks... the only reason I use iTunes is because of the play count haha..
Um... I would say to check your preferences and see if there is any way to change it in there and... maybe restore the iPod and make sure it's registered to your thing.

Nov 22, 2009 at 1:22 AM Post #8 of 9
My play counts never work. It tells me songs were played when I know I haven't listened to them and vice versa

Nov 22, 2009 at 12:54 PM Post #9 of 9
The 1 issue I hate is how the iPods, all of them, will sometimes refuse to play a track or album. And no amount of re-ripping/converting will solve the issue. now THAT'S an issue,....................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back