Strange Fb2k issue.
Jan 31, 2006 at 8:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Cloudbreak0

100+ Head-Fier
Every time I start up Fb2k, wmp does not play. The songs start, but its as if they are muted. I have tried restarting wmp and fb2k several times, but nothing works, save for a complete computer restart. Is there any way to fix this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

-Cloud

Jan 31, 2006 at 8:29 PM Post #2 of 6
seems a configuration-problem:
Do you use Asio with foobar? If so, it is possible that your soundcard does not offer direct-sound and asio-playback at the same time...

Kind regards

Jan 31, 2006 at 9:52 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by L01
seems a configuration-problem:
Do you use Asio with foobar? If so, it is possible that your soundcard does not offer direct-sound and asio-playback at the same time...

Kind regards

If that was the case, wouldnt wmp work after I closed fb2k? Wmp doesnt work nomatter how many times I close and reopen it, unless I restart the computer.

Feb 1, 2006 at 1:40 AM Post #4 of 6
I have experienced this problem a couple of times too. I'm using a M-Audio Revolution 5.1. How about you?

Feb 1, 2006 at 1:45 AM Post #5 of 6
I run into the same problem with an AV710... unlike you it goes away when I shut down both programs and them reload the winamp or WMP or vlc

Feb 2, 2006 at 3:41 AM Post #6 of 6
It cant just be an av710 issue then, because Parrot has a revo. There has to be some setting in fb2k that perminantly mutes wmp. Its getting very aggrivating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back