Strange Eating Habits
Jun 1, 2005 at 2:01 AM Post #31 of 45
What's creepier than all you guy's strange and horrifying eating habits... is that you can actually spill them off the top of your head! You have better things to be doing with your memory than remembering all of your compulsions
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif

See, I KNOW i'm crazy enough that I have compulsive eating habits, but I really can't think of them off the top of my head, and I don't care to. Why dwell on it?
cool.gif

Jun 1, 2005 at 2:28 AM Post #32 of 45
You guys are all strange eaters.
biggrin.gif

When I have a plate full of food in front of me, I eat a bite from each segment. Then I decide which I like best. I will continue to eat from each segment but I make sure that my last bite of food is the food I liked the best. Which is then followed by whatever bread is served that day.

I used to eat over easy eggs. I could only eat them on toast. If the eggs were not served on toast, I would simply fork each bite onto toast to eat it.

Sandwiches are eaten crust first, with the last bite coming from the middle. Someone else already said this.

Okay this may be strange. Last night at the motel I craved ice cream. I walked over to the gas station/convenience store and found they has Ben&Jerry's. So, I got a thing of Ben&Jerry's moody somethingorother chocolate ice cream with chocolate cookies and chocolate pudding swirl. When I got back to the motel I had to eat that because I didn't have a refrigerator. I ate the whole container of ice cream, then I had some cauliflower and broccoli bits dipped in fat free ranch dressing then I ate some cold fried rice. I'm glad I didn't get sick.
tongue.gif

Jun 1, 2005 at 3:12 AM Post #33 of 45
I will not EVER eat condiments, mayo, ketchup...whatever. I just hate that stuff. I seem to fall into that category of "lotsa small portions throughout the day" clique. I do not eat salad.

I can eat those little crackers (rectangular ones) with butter, just straight up, some goood stuff although probably the most unhealthy thing ever...

I drink A LOT (like 3 glasses of milk) at each meal...I'm just crazy like that.
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
doner kebabs

WHOA I haven't had one of those in ages (only in germany)...I wish they sold those things in the US of A, they're great stuff...mmmmmmmm.
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne
My thing is I always wolf down meals. I've never noticed until lately when I go to fast food places with my friends, I finish my food in 2-3 minutes, and if i have fries they are usually done in 2-3 big handfuls. It's kinda awkward at formal settings because it looks like I haven't eaten in days.

I too eat fast as crap, I just seem to make like the wind and just gorge myself with it...yipes, I guess too many school lunches or I dunno what.
Quote:

Originally Posted by sagocup
When I was younger I used to eat one pea at a time, and now if you gave me a bag of chips I would eat it one at a time. I also go to the meat first and whatever side dish second.
-Ahh Vindaloo is insane at certain Indian restaurants, I remember crying, sweating and getting a headache from that dish!
eek.gif

I still eat stuff like that, actually, I eat popcorn one kernel at a time...drives people nuts but it lasts longer and you can actually taste the stuff.

I hate jelly beans and I keep my food separate.

Jun 1, 2005 at 5:38 AM Post #34 of 45
Not proud of these but:

I only eat Corn Chex and Pretzels out of a bag of Chex Mix.
I only eat red and blue Sweet Tarts.
I only eat red gummi bears/jelly beans.
I do not eat salad.
I only eat fried chicken and mashed potatoes/gravy when eating KFC.
When eating a t-bone, I always leave the smaller side for last.
I eat all my french fries before I eat my hamburger.
I eat French's French-Fried Onions out of the can.
Unless circumstances conspire to deprive me, I only drink Coca-Cola.
I chew applesauce and Jell-O.

Jun 1, 2005 at 5:42 AM Post #35 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by PSmith08
Not proud of these but:

I only eat Corn Chex and Pretzels out of a bag of Chex Mix.
I only eat red and blue Sweet Tarts.
I only eat red gummi bears/jelly beans.
I do not eat salad.
I only eat fried chicken and mashed potatoes/gravy when eating KFC.
When eating a t-bone, I always leave the smaller side for last.
I eat all my french fries before I eat my hamburger.
I eat French's French-Fried Onions out of the can.
Unless circumstances conspire to deprive me, I only drink Coca-Cola.
I chew applesauce and Jell-O.

And in the other thread you try to argue that Audiophiles are sane?
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
lol
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 1, 2005 at 5:53 AM Post #36 of 45
Not a single item I listed has anything to do with my being an audiophile. I have my food-related quirks. I also have my music-related quirks. Anyway, I never said I was sane.

Jun 1, 2005 at 5:57 AM Post #37 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by PSmith08
Not a single item I listed has anything to do with my being an audiophile. I have my food-related quirks. I also have my music-related quirks. Anyway, I never said I was sane.

"Quirks" are inter-related IMO. Duly noted though, I forgot that you were speaking on behalf of other audiophiles, but excluding yourself
biggrin.gif

Jun 1, 2005 at 7:08 AM Post #39 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by iq160plus
(1) Whenever I cut anything in half, I ALWAYS eat the smaller piece first. That is the best way to look forward to the second half, since it is bigger!

That reminds me of the "Laurel and Hardy" short movie where they split a soda and Stanley drinks it all. Oliver asks him why and he says, "My half was on the bottom." The logical mind would think that his half was on the top (he used a straw).

So you cut it in half and eat the smaller half.
biggrin.gif

As for the pretzel thing - it must get messy fishing all the smaller pieces from the bottom of the bag.

Jun 3, 2005 at 1:11 AM Post #40 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by wallijonn
As for the pretzel thing - it must get messy fishing all the smaller pieces from the bottom of the bag.

It does. Ticks my wife off. I dump, slowly to avoid more breakage, the whole bag onto paper plate, and put the good ones back in the back, then eat the piece! I am glad I am not so diiferent than many based on what was shared here
icon10.gif

Jun 3, 2005 at 1:49 AM Post #41 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by iq160plus
It does. Ticks my wife off. I dump, slowly to avoid more breakage, the whole bag onto paper plate, and put the good ones back in the back, then eat the piece! I am glad I am not so diiferent than many based on what was shared here
icon10.gif

Get a day job.
rolleyes.gif

etysmile.gif

Jun 3, 2005 at 4:36 AM Post #42 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne
My thing is I always wolf down meals. I've never noticed until lately when I go to fast food places with my friends, I finish my food in 2-3 minutes, and if i have fries they are usually done in 2-3 big handfuls. It's kinda awkward at formal settings because it looks like I haven't eaten in days.

Same here. That eating skill/habit came from middle school (grr...) anyway... We had like 1-2 minutes to finish our whole lunch sometimes.

EDIT: My post count is 1337!!! LOL! el33t or l33t or eleet or...

Jun 3, 2005 at 4:43 AM Post #43 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by 450
Same here. That eating skill/habit came from middle school (grr...) anyway... We had like 1-2 minutes to finish our whole lunch sometimes.

EDIT: My post count is 1337!!! LOL! el33t or l33t or eleet or...

5\/\/337!! That's where mine came from too
tongue.gif

Jun 3, 2005 at 4:49 AM Post #44 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
5\/\/337!! That's where mine came from too
tongue.gif

Nice leet skills! hehe

I ruined my post count
frown.gif

[] \/\/ /\/ 3 } (owned)
S@ (S A T)