...Strange dream
Mar 31, 2006 at 9:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

alexs

100+ Head-Fier
Last night I had a pretty strange dream:

The first thing I remember is me sitting on the floor of out old neighbours house. I don't remember seeing the neighbours themselves, but I believe the house was theirs. There was a middle aged asian man, and I asked him "How are the 333's"...And I was definitely referring to the number of the HF-1s.

So whoever the owner of HF-1s #333 is, should be creeped out by this.
tongue.gif

Anyway, I will cut out a lot of details, but he said something like "They're alright, but I will probably get rid of em" So my face lit up obviously, and I said I would take them off his hands. "You want em, you can take them"

Next thing I remember is being at a Pearl Jam concert. They opened with "Save your Scissors" which is not even their song..I thought "Cool, a cover" but I remember seeing Dallas Green (who wrote the song) performing on stage, and actually singing it.

For some reason, me and my friend who was with me left after the song, and boom, the asian guy is in the picture again, but this time in a different place.

I am pretty sure I took the HF-1s off him and they were in a white plastic bag. Then some little kid (4-6 years old) saw them and said the typical "GIVE ME"...little kids always want it there way, or they cry..do I'm pretty sure we left after that.

Back at the Pearl Jam concert, we get there, and the concert JUST ended. Peole are just getting up to leave.

This gets weird...I don't remember how it happened, but somehow I realized that I must have dropped the bag with the headphones in a donation box to a second hand store. So after the concert I rushed to the store that happened to be in the arena
rolleyes.gif
...Don't think I found them because I woke up after, but I remember asking the guy at the store "Where is your pots and pans section"...

So there you have it...thanks for reading if you made it this far. There was a lot of rambling involved, and I was just trying to type what I remember as soon as it came to me.

This dream was just so random, but so real...everything was so clear.

Mar 31, 2006 at 10:02 PM Post #2 of 6
Whenever i have a dream i like to think and annalize it to find out why i would have such a dream.The vast majority of times it is because something was worrying me or i had an event in the day that triggered such a dream.

I bet your dream ties into something you heared or seen that day.

Apr 1, 2006 at 9:28 AM Post #3 of 6
In dreams, there is supposedly some spiritual significance to "333." Most associate it with the Trinity. 333 is also the mirror image of three "e's." The Asian man was probably your mentor or guide.

Apr 1, 2006 at 12:09 PM Post #4 of 6
man, you think that's weird, you should hear about the one I had a while ago: a herd of boar, a kiddie fence protecting a ranch house, me in a suit, and a cartoon hippie.

edit: oh yeah, the hippie was flying.

Apr 1, 2006 at 2:02 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by tattoou2
In dreams, there is supposedly some spiritual significance to "333." Most associate it with the Trinity. 333 is also the mirror image of three "e's." The Asian man was probably your mentor or guide.

Wow, that, I did not know. That is weird man, thanks for the info.

Haha, yes, the HF-1 should come in metal housing :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back