Story of a New Reviewer: kimvictor
Aug 26, 2013 at 7:29 AM Post #77 of 584
Quote:
Other reviews to come from me, 3 new rockit sounds headphones, Brainwavz S1 and Hisound E212

We can compare E212 notes - that is one dark sounding IEM 
size]
.  I need to review the E212 and PAA1-Pro.  Think I'm going to do it from a 'complete contrast' POV.  One looks good, fits well, but sounds pretty bad.  The other looks pretty ordinary, fit is uncomfortable, but sounds surprisingly good 
size]

Aug 26, 2013 at 7:59 AM Post #79 of 584
Quote:
It seems like ear buds are getting increasingly popular.

Ideal for an office situation where full sized headphones aren't appropriate, and IEM's give too much isolation (ie need to heard the sound of a ringing phone).  Funnily enough I use Apple's Earpods, and they actually sound pretty good (earskinz + foam covers applied).  Great for a little background music while you're working.

Aug 26, 2013 at 8:46 AM Post #80 of 584
Quote:

Ideal for an office situation where full sized headphones aren't appropriate, and IEM's give too much isolation (ie need to heard the sound of a ringing phone).  Funnily enough I use Apple's Earpods, and they actually sound pretty good (earskinz + foam covers applied).  Great for a little background music while you're working.

Try sony EX600, MDR7550, or EX1000. I bought the 7550 for commuting outside as my UERM isolated too much. They sound much better than any ear buds I've heard and isolates only a tiny bit.

Aug 26, 2013 at 9:32 AM Post #81 of 584
I've already reviewed the PAA1-Pro which was surprisingly good.
FA-003ti I have been trying to get hold of since they came out.

Aug 26, 2013 at 9:35 AM Post #82 of 584
I second Apple Earpods for those purpose although I don't work on desk..much except during holidays. There's one thing that bothers me thought, the Apple Earpods drop out of my ears easily sometimes or get loose result in poorer sound quality...

Billson :)

Aug 26, 2013 at 3:57 PM Post #83 of 584
Quote:
Try sony EX600, MDR7550, or EX1000. I bought the 7550 for commuting outside as my UERM isolated too much. They sound much better than any ear buds I've heard and isolates only a tiny bit.

Actually I'm pretty happy with the Earpods for their intended purpose.

Quote:
I second Apple Earpods for those purpose although I don't work on desk..much except during holidays. There's one thing that bothers me thought, the Apple Earpods drop out of my ears easily sometimes or get loose result in poorer sound quality...

Billson
smily_headphones1.gif

Billson - answer/solution = Earskinz (http://shop.earskinz.com/es2)

Aug 30, 2013 at 8:57 AM Post #88 of 584
Aug 30, 2013 at 9:44 AM Post #89 of 584

Users who are viewing this thread

Back