Stories about new toys!!
Dec 27, 2005 at 7:02 PM Post #16 of 21
I got a bunch of nice little things to keep my room organized, a new tuque, and some electronics.

Gave my sister a couple good books, dad a flying lesson, and mom a nice dinner out.

Dec 27, 2005 at 7:22 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by elrod-tom
I'm now convinced that Legos are part of a communist plot to discourage engineering and manufacturing in the US.

Are your kidding? I work in a company with around 30 engineers and everyone quotes Lego as their favourite toy (with improvised explosive devices a close second I think
tongue.gif
)

/U.

Dec 27, 2005 at 8:10 PM Post #18 of 21
samsung digimax a402 4 megapixel digital camera: may have to return this because the flash is to bright and whitewashes everything and when the flash is off the pics always come out blurry

256mb sd card: a little small but it'll do

pioneer gr470 graphic equalizer: i will tell you when i get it hooked up

Furr eskimo style hat: freaking sweet
icon10.gif

Leather wallet: people will stop teasing me about the old velcro wallet

$50 in wal mart cards:
biggrin.gif

Jan 1, 2006 at 9:12 AM Post #19 of 21
A little late, but
tongue.gif

I got the Nintendo DS "Mario Kart" edition, I loved Mario Kart for N64 so much that I just had to get one when I saw it in the ad and somehow missed that it was released already...
eek.gif
Anyway, I'd been wanting a backlit GBA and since it was either the DS or the Micro I decided upon the "MK" DS and I love it a lot
icon_heart.gif
, the chatting thing is fun and my sister and I doodle with it a lot just for fun. ... enough of that
tongue.gif

+ Final Fantasy IV for GBA (I love this one soooo much!!!!)

I also got 2 pairs of Vans, I just love the classic vans so much
biggrin.gif

Jan 1, 2006 at 5:31 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by mulveling
My sister's husband got one of those last week in a white elephant gift exchange. I only tried 3 times:
1) Headphones - After 20 questions it guessed cellphone. After another round of 6 questions it correctly guessed headphones.
2) A Pug (my sister has a fat/lazy/cute pug
biggrin.gif
) - Yep, it got that right in 20 questions. Not just "dog". Specifically a pug. Creepy.
3) Anime - Got that right in 20 Q's, too!

One of the creepiest thing that 20Q guesed from me and my girlfriend was duckbilled platapuss(SP?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back