Store to try out Beyerdynamic in Minnesota, US?
Mar 9, 2006 at 3:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

PaulRivers

100+ Head-Fier
Does anyone know of any store that carries Beyerdynamic headphones in Minnesota?

I really want to try out the 250-80's with my iPod, but I can't find a single store that carries them. I know I can order them online from a place like headroom then return them, but I feel kinda bad (and don't like the hassle) of ordering them knowing there's a good chance I'll return them.

Thanks!

Mar 10, 2006 at 7:15 PM Post #4 of 5
If you guys have a Guitar Center over there, you can try out 770-80s... I can't remember if they have other Beyers as well.

Mar 13, 2006 at 3:28 PM Post #5 of 5
Thanks Mercuttio.

Yeah, Guitar center has a number of closed, higher end headphones...Senn 280, AKG 240, Audio Technica 650, even the Sony MDR 600's and 700's, and the Beyerdynamic 770-80's. Sadly...while I find the 770's to be *much* more enjoyable than the senn 280's, they're still lacking a little something somewhere in the midrange. :frowning2:

They let me order the Beyer 250-80's. I hope they sound as good as I've read that they do...

If anyone else knows of anywhere else to try out a bunch of closed headphones in Minnesota, please feel free to post! :) Guitar center has a somewhat limited selection, but if you're looking for higher end closed headphones it's the only place I've been able to find at all the carries them. (I don't think they carry any open headphones.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back