Storage of Vinyl
Sep 8, 2004 at 3:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

crackerkorean

Head-Fier
I have been amassing a collection of vinyl here recently but I need a way to store it. Right now its leaning up against my couch on the floor. Can you post pictures of how you are storing your vinyl.
Thanks

Sep 8, 2004 at 3:05 AM Post #2 of 7
IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg

Sep 8, 2004 at 3:58 AM Post #3 of 7
i just have it standing on end on my desk, using my monitor and amp as bookends

Sep 8, 2004 at 1:46 PM Post #5 of 7
JMT those are awesome cabinets where did you get them? I have been looking for a cheap book shelf but I cannot find anything that is deep enough.
I have a span that is about 6'-8' long but I want something low just like that.

Sep 8, 2004 at 2:41 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by crackerkorean
JMT those are awesome cabinets where did you get them? I have been looking for a cheap book shelf but I cannot find anything that is deep enough.
I have a span that is about 6'-8' long but I want something low just like that.

I purchased them at Gothic Cabinet Craft. They are $99 unfinished, or $159 finished. I have three of them and will need a fourth pretty soon.

Sep 8, 2004 at 4:08 PM Post #7 of 7
I can personally attest to the excellent quality of Gothic Cabinet's stuff. Check out their CD racks while you're at it -- that's real hard wood, well constructed, at Leslie Dame prices.

However, I decided not to go with their record cabinets because I want to go five shelves high to better accomodate my ca. 30 linear feet of albums. My old shelves were only three high because I was concerned about the weight on the suspended floor, but now I'm on poured concrete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back