Stop Me - I'm outta control OR Happy Birthday Me!
Aug 30, 2006 at 12:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

xcodeguy

100+ Head-Fier
Yesterday was my birthday so that was all of the excuse I needed to do a little lunchtime internet shopping...

I ordered the Total BitHead amp and Sennheiser HD595's from - yup you guessed it - HeadRoom.
cool.gif

Figured I'd need something substantial to connect the iPod to the amp so yup, paid a little visit to AudioLineOut for a Cryo cable LOD with SwitchCraft right angle!
wink.gif

Yowza!

Then, this morning I apparently needed a little Hair of the Dog.... So I ordered the Shure E500's. This is gonna (hopefully) be a great three day weekend!

I'm an impetuous shopper and finding this forum was my liberation and bulldozer - ha!
lambda.gif

Aug 30, 2006 at 1:35 AM Post #4 of 6
I recently spent a couple days with an 06 Total Bithead and was really impressed. It may not be the sexiest looking portable but it sure gave me the impression that it could take a few licks and still sound great. For it's price it had no business sounding as good as it did fed by the USB output of my computer.

Congrats, and of course Happy Birthday.

Nate

Aug 30, 2006 at 5:15 AM Post #5 of 6
Happy birthday!

That is quite the set of birthday buys. You're gonna be in audio-nirvana, at least until you hear something better, then you'll always be wanting that instead... I should leave this place. Money... Headphones.... no contest. The headphones will always win. Sorry wallet, you've gotta lose some weight.

Aug 30, 2006 at 7:49 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by wax4213
*snip*
The headphones will always win. Sorry wallet, you've gotta lose some weight.

Haha, my wallet is on the Head-Fi Diet, it's working, but I'm worried for it's health in the long run, it seems to just lose large chunks of weight at a time.

Oh yes, and Happy Belated Birthday OP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back