stolen headphones in honolulu
Sep 13, 2006 at 8:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 51

ryanhayn

100+ Head-Fier
yesterday my car was broken into. they stole my bookbag with all my college textbooks, along with my ipod nano and grado 325i's. if any of you locals see someone wearing some 325i's with yellow sennheiser pads, please pull out your knife/gun/bat/2X4 and kill the guy.
mad.gif

and if you're rich, feel free to buy me a replacement pair.
thanks.

Sep 13, 2006 at 8:29 PM Post #4 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanhayn
i don't have insurance. every sticker on my car is expired. i wouldn't pay even if i could afford it...i don't believe in insurance.

eek.gif

I'm sorry about what happened, that sucks!

But maybe now you can see why "not believing in insurance" is not a very bright idea.

Sep 13, 2006 at 8:37 PM Post #6 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by nelamvr6
But maybe now you can see why "not believing in insurance" is not a very bright idea.

Thats does indeed suck. Hope you get your stuff back. Also I agree with nelamvr6.

Sep 13, 2006 at 8:51 PM Post #8 of 51
Quote:

no...i still don't believe in insurance. the only thing i learned from this is not to leave my things in plain view in my car.

No matter how many times I tell people to lock there doors, hide everything of value from plain view, lock away valuables etc...it never fails. Some people have to learn the hard way. I don't disagree with your call for vengence however, it seems like this case as in most like it, is YOUR fault.

Not that your blaming others, but I have a feeling not having insurance and leaving things in plain view in your car are just a few of the things you were doing to take chances. Take it as a lesson or warning!

Sep 13, 2006 at 8:53 PM Post #10 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wid
It's the law in Il. too.

Do you mean your car is completely uninsured? Thats definitly illegal. Maybe you dont believe in insurance, but hopefully the people who sue you after you possibly hit them believe in showing mercy to those who dont consider others.

Sep 13, 2006 at 9:04 PM Post #13 of 51
Not having car contents insurance is a choice. But car insurance is mandatory in order to own a car, because the entire point is, that there are other people on the roads, and accidents can or usually involve more than one vehicle.

Sep 13, 2006 at 9:10 PM Post #14 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by nelamvr6
eek.gif

I'm sorry about what happened, that sucks!

I am sorry for your loss too, my HP-2 and Melos Sha1 was theived from my trunk years back in a protected parking lot..so that does suck.
Quote:

no...i still don't believe in insurance. the only thing i learned from this is not to leave my things in plain view in my car.

Man it sucks when people don't have auto insurance.. out in AZ, it is the law to but there are many of those that do not and worse yet -they carry guns..real fair if you get in an accident where the other person is at fault.. real fair
plainface.gif
Refuses to pay insurance, but then is sour when his cans are removed from his car, Nice..

I learned something from this thread, don't hit ryanhayn with your car all..else you will be screwed
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back