Stockhom, Sweden (Sept. 11-12, 2009) Impressions
May 25, 2010 at 5:30 PM Post #61 of 71
What source and amp did you use for testing?
I should pay a visit to audioconcept someday to check out the 16's aswell, would be nice to refresh the memory on how the high end IEM's sound again, though looks like Im going for a camera investment instead of audio gear in the near future
rolleyes.gif

May 26, 2010 at 2:45 PM Post #63 of 71
Sweet, looks like I'm heading over there this weekend to, with my DA11 to check out the synergy with the DNA Sonett as well as trying out the JH's again.

Ive actually been looking at a Nikon setup, the aim is on a D300 along with an Nikon 24-70/2.8, mostly looking second hand though.

May 28, 2010 at 1:09 AM Post #64 of 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by danne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*Edit* The song that was used when Struts was trying out the DAC's on the focal speakers, anyone know the name of it?
Could it possibly be something with Tord Gustavsen Trio?

Sorry danne but I'm not sure exactly which track you're referring to, although it almost certainly wasn't TGT.  My guess would be Bobo Stenson's War Orphans.

May 28, 2010 at 1:17 AM Post #65 of 71

Quote:
Absolutely. I spent a couple of hours at audioconcept last week together with spahn_ranch, to demo HD800 and JH13/16, along with some gear we brought ourselves. I spoke with Robert from the store and he wouldn't mind hosting a meet again, in the autumn.

I'm up for that! 
bigsmile_face.gif
  Despite my very best efforts to be good I have continued to relapse and consequently have a couple new pairs of cans and a new amp (WIP) I can toss into the mix.

May 28, 2010 at 4:17 PM Post #67 of 71

Quote:
Oh is that so? Knowing the gear you have (had?), I am curious to what you've added.

I finally took the plunge and got a pair of Sony R10s and then just when I thought it was over a guy right round the corner from me decided to sell his mint SR-Ω and well...

To my surprise I am hardly missing that kidney at all...
redface.gif

Jun 6, 2010 at 6:05 AM Post #70 of 71
A new meet would be very fun:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back