Stickied Thread On The Format For A Review?
Feb 25, 2012 at 5:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Bassix

100+ Head-Fier
I've been looking at more recent reviews on the forums and found a lot of them unorganized, and too short to explain any reality to the product people are reviewing. I too, am confused on what correctly pieces together a informational review on a product (And I don't want to be the 1,000,000th person to review the M50's). If possible, someone who sees this that is more competant, and knows more about headphones should think about grouping some admins/mods to sticky up some threads on reviews. (Maybe on about posting too because I see a lot of repeat threads and such around)

Feb 25, 2012 at 6:03 PM Post #2 of 3
Agreed. Some one-word (or even one-letter) reviews that provide no useful information whatsoever should just be deleted. A review doesn't just constitute filling out the rating scale.

Feb 25, 2012 at 9:23 PM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
Agreed. Some one-word (or even one-letter) reviews that provide no useful information whatsoever should just be deleted. A review doesn't just constitute filling out the rating scale.

People are getting too lazy, when it comes to throwing hundreds, or perhaps even thousands of dollars, into audio equipment, I'd much rather have a nice full-length review full of un-biased details towards the reviewed product. I'm sick of reviews saying "It's good, could be better though" it's a waste of my time, and Youtube has better reviews, which is dumb because Youtube's headphone reviews suck. >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back