Stevenage / North Herts Mini Meet - 9/4 or 10/4
Apr 5, 2005 at 1:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

digitaldave

500+ Head-Fier
I'm planning on having a mini-meet this weekend at my place. The original plan was that another head-fi member will be coming over to compare a set of his headphones against my version of the same model. So we thought we might open it up a bit, and make it a mini-meet
smily_headphones1.gif

Provisionally, it's this weekend, probably on Saturday, but possibly on Sunday, depending on when I can get the run of the house. I propose a start around mid-day (but could be a bit earlier if people can get up in time), probably winding up ealry evening (6ish?). My house isn't very large, so I'd need to limit numbers to around half a dozen.

We already have two people, my self and one other. If you're interested, post here...

Apr 5, 2005 at 2:42 PM Post #2 of 6
I'm the 'other' as Dave and I will be comparing ATH W100s. I will probably take over my Ant Amber, Mk1 WNA and if required Creek CD50, Ipod Photo/Iaudio M3 or other sundry stuff depending on interest.

Steve

Apr 5, 2005 at 2:49 PM Post #3 of 6
Steve,

If you could bring your amps that would be great
smily_headphones1.gif
. Would you be able to bring the HD650s too, as I'd really like to have a good listen to the differences compared to my HD600s.

My kit will include:

ATH-W100
Sennheiser HD600
PIMETA (AD8610/8620)
NAD C521BEE
iPod
PowerBook

Apr 5, 2005 at 6:57 PM Post #4 of 6
Yes can bring the 650s no problem (even if I forget they're only a few minutes away).

If we have others attending who want to try a MINT, CMOY, Porta Corda II, Transit USB or Sonica Theatre USB, HD25sp etc just ask.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back