Steve Hoffman HeadFest DVD Available
Aug 6, 2007 at 9:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 68

bperboy

Headphoneus Supremus
I've got the Steve Hoffman Talk DVD ready to burn copies for people. If you'd like a copy, please PM with your address. US only please, and I'll take the first 10 that PM me. After that, I'd hope that anyone that I send it to that has a DVD burner would make copies available to other members.

Aug 6, 2007 at 9:52 PM Post #2 of 68
PM Sent.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 6, 2007 at 10:05 PM Post #5 of 68
YGPM. I'll make some copies as well when I get it.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 6, 2007 at 10:32 PM Post #8 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by uzziah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
can you put it up on bittorent for us or something? do we really need to bother with all the dvd-burning in this digital age?
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah, is that possible? If the OP doesn't know how, he can send the file over to me or someone else. If not, I'll be glad to do it once I receive my dvd.

smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 6, 2007 at 10:43 PM Post #9 of 68
I will take one unless I can get a copy off someone at the upcoming NorCal regional meet. Voltron or ASR got a copy? I can burn one for myself there if they bring it.

Aug 6, 2007 at 10:47 PM Post #10 of 68
YGPM....

I will make some copies for the NorCal Meet....

Also I think that it would be good to make a torrent as well.

Cheers,

Aug 7, 2007 at 12:38 AM Post #13 of 68
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
can't someone just put it on rapidshare.com

Yeah that's probably better for those who are unfamiliar with bittorrent.

Aug 7, 2007 at 2:58 AM Post #15 of 68
I have received a few PMs asking me for video versions and the original material in different formats for torrents, etc...

Please understand that the original video that was taken in mpg was edited for copyright and legal issues, and the only way it could be distributed, is in the way the DVD and the website show it, as per Steve Hoffman personal request. It could not be posted as it is in the original format with the whole material, and I will not send it like that to anybody, sorry.

We create the DVD edited versions in PAL and NTSC, and I have them both, but this is the only version that can be used for public distribution, unless Steve approves otherwise...Sorry...if you want to offer a torrent you have to use either the edited DVD, or the website version...

For Europe, Contrastique and Dexdexter have copies in PAL as well, contact them please and see if they are willing to send you a copy and please do the same...but now do not bombard their PM boxes OK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back