Stereophile's Headphone poll results are in!
Oct 29, 2001 at 5:37 PM Post #17 of 24
way to rock the vote guys
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 29, 2001 at 5:40 PM Post #18 of 24
Quote:

Originally posted by chadbang
"Lark's Tongue In Aspic, Part 1" ?!
Wow, what a choice! King Crimson? DustyChalk, I'm not sure if you're a lucky man or if your sexlife should be documented on Animal Planet!
tongue.gif

No, no, that wasn't me, they did not use my quote, I was quoting someone from the poll. Heh-heh. I wish. The day I meet someone who likes to make love to King Crimson, or Sousa, or speed metal, or...is the day I get remarried!
tongue.gif
With headphones would just be a benny.

Oct 29, 2001 at 7:47 PM Post #19 of 24
w00t they used my quote too! Excellent...

You know if we hadn't seen that site, we'd at 2% or something... just seeing how many of those quotes come from us, sheesh!

Oct 29, 2001 at 8:28 PM Post #21 of 24
As is usual, there are some poorly informed people out there, making comments, too.( Headphones can't be hi-fi type sentiments.) It shows why this site is so important!

Oct 29, 2001 at 9:12 PM Post #23 of 24
Oh yea...."The Vij" is in da house!!!

biggrin.gif

Nov 2, 2001 at 4:10 AM Post #24 of 24
Quote:

Headphones cost less and sound better than speakers, unless you've got loads of money. Www.head-fi.com is the best.
—Chris Reinhardt

Haha, shameless plug
biggrin.gif

one more

Quote:

(...). Anyway, you all should get into headphones some more. Check out www.headphone.com and www.headwize.com and www.head-fi.org. The last two are forums, BTW.

this one is just funny

Quote:

Babies and critical listening do not mix.
—Fred O'Neal

Let's not forget Jude

Quote:

Headphones are my primary mode of listening. In fact, I'm a moderator of a web site and forums dedicated to headphone hi-fi as a hobby at http://www.head-fi.com. It's 4:34am here right now, and I'm listening to Appalachian Spring on SACD at near-live volume levels through my dedicated headphone hi-fi rig.
—Jude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back