Stereo RCA to 2x Stereo RCA?
Jul 1, 2009 at 1:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Shahrose

Headphoneus Supremus
Is there somewhere I can get a (preferably high quality ~ BJC level) splitter that splits a dual RCA output to 2x dual RCA. Basically I want to feed 2 things with one stereo RCA output.

Jul 4, 2009 at 3:37 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightOwl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Audioquest RCA Y Adapters: Splittes 1 RCA to Two RCAs

Or if you're only going to use one signal at a time.

2-Way Audio/Video Selector Switch - RadioShack.com

Thanks, I'm going to try to find these in Canada. The splitter on the right in the first link is what I'm looking for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you tried asking BJC? In the past I've heard reports that they'll do custom orders.

Good point. I think I'll inquire about this.

Jul 4, 2009 at 5:52 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightOwl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here are some Canadian links. As a caution, these types of connectors put extra strain on your chassis jacks due to cable weight and connector angle. You may want to tie the cable to help relieve the strain.

http://www.partsconnexion.com/product1127.html

Take Five Audio - Canada's Online Source For High-End Audio, Parts and Accessories - Vampire YF Y Adapter

I agree about the strain. I've had splitters like these for different plugs and the connections were never solid. Would you happen to have Canadian links to the cabled splitters (such as Audioquest)? I've found some cheaper, but good quality, alternatives on eBay, so if you don't it's not a problem.

Thanks for the quick help everyone.

Jul 5, 2009 at 12:54 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shahrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree about the strain. I've had splitters like these for different plugs and the connections were never solid. Would you happen to have Canadian links to the cabled splitters (such as Audioquest)? I've found some cheaper, but good quality, alternative on eBay, so if you don't it's not a problem.

Thanks for the quick help everyone.

Sorry. I don't have any direct links. I know that Bay-Bloor and American Sound sell Audioquest cables but I don't know if they carry that splitter. I also just buy off eBay what I don't make myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back