Stefan Auduiart... What to do?
Mar 24, 2021 at 1:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

prod67

New Head-Fier
It's just awful!!!!
I sent a cable for replacement to Stefan AudioArt. In September 2020, I received a cable of the wrong length and not at all the correct design. Immediately sent back for alteration. They confirmed to me that everything will be quickly fixed.... But I've been waiting for him for half a year already!!!!!!!!!!
In November I received a letter that the cable was ready and in a few days it would be sent to me. But they never sent it! In early January, James wrote to me that the cable was still being made... And that's it!!!!
I didn’t receive any more answers!!!!
It's all? And there is the price of the cable and not the cheap plus price of rework... about $ 2,000. How can I influence this? The paypal protection coverage period has already expired... Dead end....

Mar 24, 2021 at 1:42 PM Post #2 of 8
Mar 28, 2021 at 7:42 AM Post #6 of 8
I understood. But from your description SAA made promises that kept you hanging on for months. You relied on a company's words. I would still contact Paypal.

And as @Monsterzero said the Member of the Trade (Vendor) forum is your next stop. James is a member here where you can address the issue directly.
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/stefan-audioart.334697/#post-5867115

Third option that comes to mind is to look into organisations concerned with consumer issues.

Mar 31, 2021 at 4:13 PM Post #7 of 8
Finally they answered me. The entire company is remotely located. Therefore, they did not answer... Well I do not know... But the main thing is that sooner or later, as I understand, I will get what I expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back