Steely Dan
Feb 1, 2009 at 5:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

abZ

New Head-Fier
Yeah just listening to a super clean copy of Steely Dan's Greatest Hits on vinyl through my Sextetts. Belgiuns in the glass. After the Stillerz win tomorrow, you can kill me
beyersmile.png
beerchug.gif
terribletowelsmileywithbeer.gif

Feb 2, 2009 at 3:45 AM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by abZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah just listening to a super clean copy of Steely Dan's Greatest Hits on vinyl through my Sextetts. Belgiuns in the glass. After the Stillerz win tomorrow, you can kill me
beyersmile.png
beerchug.gif
terribletowelsmileywithbeer.gif

i had to read this three times before i got it.
confused.gif

Feb 4, 2009 at 6:09 PM Post #5 of 7
The greatest hits CD is a joke. I dunno if its the same list on vinyl. Dan is definitely album based music. I think I have Aja on Vinyl somewhere....have to go look for it and give it a listen. Oh wait, I dont have an LP player :p

Feb 4, 2009 at 9:56 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by jilgiljongiljing /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The greatest hits CD is a joke. I dunno if its the same list on vinyl. Dan is definitely album based music. I think I have Aja on Vinyl somewhere....have to go look for it and give it a listen. Oh wait, I dont have an LP player :p

They are album oriented for sure but they have their hits just like everyone else and they are all on the record I have. I like it.

Feb 5, 2009 at 1:15 AM Post #7 of 7
They probably get the heaviest rotation in my collection. They have very few "bad" songs, but there are some songs that really do stand out. I would recommend you buy all of their albums if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back