Steelcase Leap chair Desgin Changes?
May 22, 2011 at 11:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Shad0w99

New Head-Fier

Hi there,

I hope this is the right section to ask this. I have an opportunity to get a Steelcase Leap chair for $150. I tried to read up on some reviews about but all the reviews seemed to be pretty recent. These particular chairs that I'm looking at were bought in 2000. Anyone know if the Leap chair had gone through significant design changes from that time making all the glorious reviews I read not applicable to the 2000 ones. Any help regarding this would be really great!

Thank you

May 25, 2011 at 3:22 PM Post #3 of 3
That chair is worth every penny really. I bought one about 5 years ago when I had a lot more money and I have never regretted it. I got so tired of buying cheap Office Max chairs and having them break every 6 months. In 5 years it's broke only one time. Some screws came lose and that's it.

Most people's jaws would drop when they saw the price of them new.

I sit at work for about 8 hours a day and haven't had any back pain in years with this chair. It does take about a week to adjust to them. They're uncomfortable the first few days.

LOL I even have a review of mine up on Amazon..

Funny how I won't buy a headphone over $400, but a chair for $700 is OK! Of course I don't use a headphone for 8 hours a day and 365 days a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back