Stealth Headphones
Aug 15, 2003 at 6:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

camote

New Head-Fier
Hi. I am looking for a pair of stealth headphones so that I can use at school, without getting noticed by a teacher. I am currently using the stock headphones that came with my MD player.

Aug 15, 2003 at 6:48 PM Post #2 of 9
evil_smiley.gif
http://www.sensaphonics.com/2x.html
evil_smiley.gif

What is the health of your parent's credit card?

Aug 15, 2003 at 7:00 PM Post #3 of 9
The problem is probably the cable rather than the earpieces. You can't get anything more stealth than earbuds, which isn't that stealth (aside from those prophonics bangraman linked to).
There aren't any wireless earbuds for music that I'm aware of.

Why don't you grow your hair out? That could cover your ears and your neck, so you could string the wire up from behind.

Aug 15, 2003 at 8:16 PM Post #4 of 9
The best idea for listening to music in school is to rig up a hoodie with either VERY flat headphones or earbuds in the hood. Then you run the cord down the hoodie into the pouch or your pocket. No one will know that you're listening to music, and if for some reason a teacher thinks you are (hears it, notices you're not paying attention at all) just take the hood off and show them there's nothing in your ears.

Aug 15, 2003 at 8:44 PM Post #5 of 9
Hoodies aren't an option at our school
frown.gif

Can you recommend some very flat headphones or earbuds. I am assuming, by very flat you mean in-ear canal type headphones (Shure, Ety's).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back