Stealth 6 vs A7x vs LSR305
Mar 27, 2014 at 11:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

JahJahBinks

Headphoneus Supremus
Has anyone heard some of them? I orginally set my eyes on the JBL LSR305, but since I listen to classical music, how much better will the Stealth 6 or the Adam A7x be? I know price wise JBL is not in the same league as the other two but it's something my budget can stretch too. If the difference is really minimum then I can buy a good sub to pair with the 305 (for movies)

May 7, 2014 at 10:25 PM Post #8 of 8
  Has anyone heard some of them? I orginally set my eyes on the JBL LSR305, but since I listen to classical music, how much better will the Stealth 6 or the Adam A7x be? I know price wise JBL is not in the same league as the other two but it's something my budget can stretch too. If the difference is really minimum then I can buy a good sub to pair with the 305 (for movies)

My two cents, the JBL 305 at the price point is hard to beat. If you can stretch the budget, go with the A7x. I sold them due to hardship not too long ago and I plant to get them again soon.

The JBL 305 with all the praise, they are good monitors for the money but not quite that good as with all the hypes. Maybe it has something to do with the class D switching amp. I own the JBL 305 and if price is not matter I'd rather have the Adam F5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back