Stax Test & Set-up CD - awesome!
Dec 23, 2005 at 9:23 PM Post #212 of 298
downloading them now. Many thanks!

Dec 23, 2005 at 10:51 PM Post #213 of 298
JFTR, FLAC shrinks the files from 373 MiB down to 163 MiB - lots of quiet parts that compress well, sometimes even silence. That would save a lot of server bandwidth and download time, at no expense in quality whatsoever.
BTW, yes, these binaural recordings are pretty amazing indeed, so a big thanks for providing those.

Dec 24, 2005 at 2:03 AM Post #216 of 298
I will be removing the references in this thread to the download location in eight hours, so if you haven't managed to do the d/l then make a note of it as I will leave the files up for another two weeks.

If you have already done the download then please do not do it again as it will use up my download limit.

I won't be posting FLAC as I cannot get MacFLAC working on my Mac, but you can convert the WAV to FLAC anyway.

Thanks.

Simon

Dec 24, 2005 at 10:48 AM Post #218 of 298
Quote:

Originally Posted by sclamb
I will be removing the references in this thread to the download location in eight hours, so if you haven't managed to do the d/l then make a note of it as I will leave the files up for another two weeks.

Simon

I've had a night away with friends and missed the link for the download. Could someone please send me a p.m. with a link so that I can listen to this too.

Many thanks

Andy

Dec 24, 2005 at 3:27 PM Post #221 of 298
Can someone PM me the link!!!
eek.gif

Thanks!!!
eggosmile.gif

Dec 24, 2005 at 3:30 PM Post #222 of 298
Any chance I can still get this? I asked for an email waay back on page 2 and didn't see that a link was going to be posted instead of via email
frown.gif

Pretty please?

Thanks!

icehawk @comcast.net

Dec 24, 2005 at 5:07 PM Post #225 of 298
For those who missed it, you will have to go down to the Royal Buffalo Water Lodge and learn the password and secret handshake from the Grand Poobah, and go through initiation and hazing. Got to keep on top of things. Tsk...Tsk
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back