Stax Test & Set-up CD - awesome!
Dec 22, 2005 at 2:06 PM Post #106 of 298
Not too late. The link will be posted this evening.

Simon

Dec 22, 2005 at 2:07 PM Post #107 of 298
Ignore this - just wanted to get the 500 up
eggosmile.gif

Dec 22, 2005 at 2:16 PM Post #109 of 298
Sounds like a great CD, please add me to the list.
340smile.gif

Dec 22, 2005 at 3:53 PM Post #114 of 298
No problem. Gives me an excuse to hide from the children in their excited state leading up to Christmas Day (and avoid wrapping presents too
very_evil_smiley.gif
)

I am proposing to post uncompressed WAV files so that you can all cut your own CDs if you so wish, or play direct from the PC. I will either PM each of you or post the link in this thread for 24 hours to give everyone the chance to download the tracks, and not make it too readily available to the world.

If the server I use is too slow, I may ask someone here who has a fast server to upload the WAVs and re-post the links.

Simon

PS. I ordered my Hornet today, hip, hip, hooray!!

Dec 22, 2005 at 3:56 PM Post #115 of 298
Quote:

Originally Posted by sclamb
No problem. Gives me an excuse to hide from the children in their excited state leading up to Christmas Day (and avoid wrapping presents too
very_evil_smiley.gif
)

I am proposing to post uncompressed WAV files so that you can all cut your own CDs if you so wish, or play direct from the PC. I will either PM each of you or post the link in this thread for 24 hours to give everyone the chance to download the tracks, and not make it too readily available to the world.

If the server I use is too slow, I may ask someone here who has a fast server to upload the WAVs and re-post the links.

Simon

PS. I ordered my Hornet today, hip, hip, hooray!!

Congrats on your (ordering) your new Hornet and thank you so much for doing this for us!

-Haj

Dec 22, 2005 at 4:01 PM Post #116 of 298
List +1
biggrin.gif

BTW, I'd suggest to FLAC the tracks. Same quality, but <2/3 in size.

Dec 22, 2005 at 4:03 PM Post #117 of 298
Quote:

Originally Posted by sgrossklass
List +1
biggrin.gif

BTW, I'd suggest to FLAC the tracks. Same quality, but <2/3 in size.

Not sure if I can do that on my Apple Mac. I was going to use iTunes to d/l the tracks in uncompressed WAV and I am not sure if iTunes does FLAC. I will see if I have anything else that can produce FLAC files.

Simon

Dec 22, 2005 at 4:04 PM Post #118 of 298
Its very kind of you to share that disc with us.
please add me too
eggosmile.gif

Edit: I'm going out for the christmas holidays.
I will remind you once again when I come back.
thanks again.

Dec 22, 2005 at 4:13 PM Post #119 of 298
OK, MacFLAC looks like it might do the job, and it's free!!

Dec 22, 2005 at 4:51 PM Post #120 of 298
Is the shower cap scene on the cd the same as the marianne mp3 file that some binaural websights have posted? If so, it is incredible, both on the sa5000 and on my stax 404. Thank you in advance for your efforts, please add me to your list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back