Stax SR-007 Mk2 (export) vs SR-007A (Japan)
Aug 31, 2009 at 9:28 PM Post #17 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by spritzer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I usually only talk about it if others bring it up and to make sure that there is no illusion of the Mk1 and modded Mk2 being identical.

I don’t argue to that. Still, you have repeatedly expressed preference for MK1 over MK2.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicolashodges /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As I have already had personal contact with the German distributor, I have emailed my contact there to ask if there is a difference or not, and if so what it is. I'll report back if I hear anything.
N
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks Nicolas. This would really help get over this dispute.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wower /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was going to rick roll kraps but putting him on ignore was easier.

Why the hatred? Am I not allowed to have an opinion? And where is the proof for the debated “German” mod? I myself have a stock “Scandinavian” O2MK2 purchased new from the Scandinavian distributor about 10 months ago. I have A/B’d it to an “American” O2MK2 purchased several months earlier than mine. There is absolutely no difference between these two. As I am starting to pick up on this I would be very happy and I would even be ready to pay for the opportunity to A/B my unit to a stock “German” O2MK2.

Sep 1, 2009 at 1:19 PM Post #18 of 23
kraps, Stax either made a modification for the German market or it didn't. Someone is working to confirm this. What more do you want? Your economic arguments are irrelevant.

Sep 1, 2009 at 2:00 PM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraps /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don’t argue to that. Still, you have repeatedly expressed preference for MK1 over MK2.

Yes I have but the same goes for just about everyone that has spent time with the both of them.

Sep 1, 2009 at 2:25 PM Post #20 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by nicolashodges /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As I have already had personal contact with the German distributor, I have emailed my contact there to ask if there is a difference or not, and if so what it is. I'll report back if I hear anything.

N
smily_headphones1.gif

Someone should do that long time ago instead of tons of posts over the hypothesis of the eerie modified german omegas.
o2smile.gif

Sep 1, 2009 at 3:14 PM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Monkey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
kraps, Stax either made a modification for the German market or it didn't.

This could be addressed pretty much to anybody else who posted in the thread.

However, we strode away from the topic. While Nicolas is confirming if Stax made modifications for German market or not, somebody could share impressions of A/B comparison between 007MK2 and 007A.

p.s. I would be happy also to read impressions of A/B between a German 007MK2 and non-German 007 MK2, but again this is not the place.

Sep 1, 2009 at 3:49 PM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kraps /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This could be addressed pretty much to anybody else who posted in the thread.

I addressed it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back