Stax O2 and amp question
Mar 3, 2006 at 1:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

JTabacs

Head-Fier
Quick question. What would be the recommended place to look for a new Omega2 set of cans. Pricing for these guys are all over the place. I see audiocube has a pair for $1,849.00, does anyone sell these new, for less?

Also, I see a lot of people here like gilmores KGSS driving these cans. Would that be recommended over the 007 or 717 amps?

Thanks,

Mar 3, 2006 at 2:04 AM Post #3 of 5
EIFL might have a good price... but I guess you need to e-mail them for a price. www.eifl.co.jp

or you can try an export service like PriceJapan.com to act as the middleman between places in Japan that sell domestically and you.

Mar 3, 2006 at 2:05 AM Post #4 of 5
I don't have an answer for you but I may have a solution.

Head-fi, if you are unaware, has one of the best forum search engines on the web IMO.

Click the "Search" tab
then click "Advanced Search"
then type "Omega" in the seach bar
click the drop down box underneath the search bar and select "Search Titles Only"
then click the "Search Now" button at the bottom.

The forum will then kick back all the topics with Omega in the title bar and you'll have more threads than you can imagine to sift through and research the Omega II's.

I guarantee you'll learn more from doing this then waiting for replies in this thread. Good luck.

Mar 3, 2006 at 2:16 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by ayt999
EIFL might have a good price... but I guess you need to e-mail them for a price. www.eifl.co.jp

or you can try an export service like PriceJapan.com to act as the middleman between places in Japan that sell domestically and you.

Ditto. Last chance I asked, he was asking $2600 if not using a credit card (e.g., wire transfer, postal money order).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back