Stax 001, problem with audiocubes
Mar 10, 2006 at 3:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

sango

100+ Head-Fier
I ordered my pair 7 days ago and havent recieved any further info than my order is "processing". Smeggy here at the forum ordered a pair 4 days after me and his package has been sent already.
Has someone encountered the same problem with audiocubes? This is my first time i shop from them.
frown.gif
They've stopped answer my mail too.
Anyone that knows anything i can do?
//sango

Mar 10, 2006 at 4:24 PM Post #2 of 8
I had a similar problem: couldn't work out what 'processing' actually meant. Eventually I emailed them and the phones came four days later. They apologised..

The phones are worth the wait. Superb bit of kit.

Meanwhile, buy yourself a battery charger and charge a few batteries up. Give you something to do :)

Mar 10, 2006 at 5:02 PM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by sniks7
I had a similar problem: couldn't work out what 'processing' actually meant. Eventually I emailed them and the phones came four days later. They apologised..

The phones are worth the wait. Superb bit of kit.

Meanwhile, buy yourself a battery charger and charge a few batteries up. Give you something to do :)

Ok, sounds nice. How long did it take from the order date?
//sango

Mar 10, 2006 at 5:16 PM Post #4 of 8
I think I waited about a week or so for the headphones to turn up, then complained, then it took about four days for them to actually arrive.

The manual is in japanese, btw, so you'll have to learn how to put them on yourself. You'll also need a line-out -> energiser lead.

Mar 10, 2006 at 9:11 PM Post #5 of 8
Audiocubes doesn't stock most things Stax, I think they order them when you do. So, if it takes a long time for them to get something, it will take a long time for it to get to you too. This was the case with my SR-404's - it took them about 3 weeks.

They're not a bad merchant at all.

Mar 10, 2006 at 10:11 PM Post #6 of 8
That could be the case I suppose. I ordered the 003 rather than the 001 as I plan on using it with my 313 amp until I decide which portable amp to get. Mebbe they had the 003 in stock but not the 001. It would be nice of them to reply to email and explain though.

On a brighter note, mine are now in the US. WOOHOO!
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back