Status of Hornet?
Apr 15, 2007 at 12:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

tnmike1

Headphoneus Supremus
I understood that Ray's Hornet production was put off until July because of parts availability. Is this still holding true??? Or was it just rumor???
confused.gif

Apr 15, 2007 at 2:19 AM Post #3 of 11
I had some email exchanges with Ray last week. He told me that a bunch of Hornets were coming in this weekend. Hoping for the best, I sent him some $ via Paypal. Hopefully one of the Hornets has my name on it.

Apr 15, 2007 at 3:43 AM Post #5 of 11
I read the same thing in a Senn 580 thread. I don't remember which but it was from Ray.

Apr 15, 2007 at 4:52 AM Post #6 of 11
yeah. everything i've heard on this subject has been through members and not ray himself.

i'm hoping to test out roastpuff's tomahawk soon. and once that flies, it'll be hopefully hornet, and if not a tomahawk for myself

Apr 15, 2007 at 4:54 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Culverin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeah. everything i've heard on this subject has been through members and not ray himself.

i'm hoping to test out roastpuff's tomahawk soon. and once that flies, it'll be hopefully hornet, and if not a tomahawk for myself

If you search Rays profile you could probably find it in seconds. I had few too many hefs to find it for you. Sorry.

Apr 15, 2007 at 6:45 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by tnmike1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I understood that Ray's Hornet production was put off until July because of parts availability. Is this still holding true??? Or was it just rumor???
confused.gif

Here's a link to Ray's recent post about this.

Apr 15, 2007 at 1:13 PM Post #9 of 11
the Hornet season is just starting in the Chicago Area now..actually I would give at least a few weeks for even the queen's to start laying..

here is more info on this subject, look in the Life cycle section on WIKI
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hornet#Life_cycle

BTW: who is this Ray guy? and what does the Vespidae family have anything to do with the amp section?

Headfiers are so odd sometimes, first lots of music posts in the General section and now wild kingdom posts in the amp section..
whats next going to start a post about the Velociraptor also?

Velociraptor tied with RSA Raptor as a joke..punpun

Apr 15, 2007 at 5:28 PM Post #10 of 11
Apr 15, 2007 at 8:32 PM Post #11 of 11
Hello all. This is what Ray e-mailed me Thursday...
[size=x-small]
[/size]

[size=x-small]"They are delayed to the end of the month.[/size]
[size=x-small]Cheers.[/size]
[size=x-small]Ray Samuels"[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back