Status Audio - CB-1, OB-1
Nov 8, 2019 at 6:12 PM Post #76 of 79
I've owned these for close to two years at this point and still regard them very highly. They could easily be in the 200$ range with the MD offerings as far as sound goes, IMO. And as many pointed out, they are among the rare breed of headphones that come with very good stock pads. I only wish I had a chance to try their open back counterpart when they were available!

Feb 14, 2020 at 12:36 PM Post #77 of 79
$59 on Amazon right now used my gift cards, got some coming tomorrow!

Feb 15, 2020 at 12:42 PM Post #78 of 79
Well these might be the best purchase I’ve made in 62 years. Bought under the guise of Birthday present when 62 smacks me in the face the 26th! Out of the box into ibasso DX200 and the fun began....love these! Will buy another set for backup soon as I might wear these out.
Retired, Reclined, and Relaxed! All good!

Mar 24, 2020 at 11:46 AM Post #79 of 79
I gotta say the BT-1 is a great sounding headphone, and has tremendous battery life to boot. They really nailed it with a fun sound, and fabulous bass. I have more costly cans but for the portability factor these reign supreme and I don't feel like I am missing out on sound quality at all. Snagged on sale at $57 this was a huge value for the sound quality you get. They are permanently paired with my Hidizs AP80 and the setup rocks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back