Starter Amp Question...
Jun 5, 2007 at 4:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Eldirial

100+ Head-Fier
This thread wasn't doing anything in portable audio, and since my big question is about amps, I figure I can ask here...

Okay - here we go.

I have just found an old pair of cans of my fathers, and now I have decided I really need to put together a rig, even on my limited budget (rather limited)

Okay, headphones to be used are Shure SE310's and a pair of Sennheiser HD 540 Reference II's . I would also like to pick up a pair of Yuin PK1's in the nearish future, but we shall see.

For sources I have a Rockboxed 1 gig nano, a 4th gen ipod (20 Gig) and other random things that don't really matter.

I am looking to get a dock for the nano/4th gen, and an amp. I was looking at ALO with the Jena Wire Cryo Dock, and the iBasso T2 amp. Would this be a good idea? I have a limit of about 200 bucks, (so not hornet, as much as I would love it) Recomendations? I can't wait tooo long on a waiting list for anything because I need this rig to make the workplace okay for the summer.

Anyways, advice would be WONDERFUL on the amp, since my money is limited. Anybody?

Thanks everybody.

Jun 5, 2007 at 4:40 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by OverlordXenu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got the PA2V2 as my first amp for the iaudio X5, and I love it.

x2.
But in my case i bought the PAV2V2 to use it with my H340 to drive a pair of Grado SR-60. It's amazing for the buck ...

Jun 5, 2007 at 4:49 AM Post #4 of 5
Where would I find said amp (to purchase) as with many things on Head-Fi, a google search doesn't cut it. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back