Starcraft II PATCH
Oct 8, 2015 at 12:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Vividcard

100+ Head-Fier
While I realize this is a audiophile forum. I feel a bit disappointed in the fact that there is no Starcraft II thread going currently. Wanted to make sure everyone knew there was a huge patch to prepare for the incoming Legacy of the Void. They released the prequel, added new multiplayer modes, and a ton more. Release notes can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/vI4R8.

If you enjoy Starcraft/Starcraft II, join in. What is your favorite race? Why? I am a Protoss player because of challenge of managing so many psionic abilities. In case you haven't tried by the way. The game soundtrack sounds FANTASTIC through a good set of cans!

Oct 26, 2015 at 11:38 PM Post #5 of 6
Been playing since 2011ish. HotS is pretty boring now, but LotV looks pretty good. They need to figure out how to fix the early game staleness, not many options outside of overly aggro cheese plays. 

I am really happy and excited about the state of Zerg late game though! Lots of options and some really cool opportunities for differing styles. 

Anyone a fan of the pro scene? 

Oct 27, 2015 at 11:37 AM Post #6 of 6
I'm off and on in the pro scene. I like it, but I cry when I think how many more APM's they have over me :). Then again if my job was to do that I suppose I would get pretty GD quick XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back