Starcraft 2
Jul 29, 2010 at 12:59 AM Post #16 of 164
I've been playing a lot of 2v2 - im a relative n00b, being ranked #1 silver in my division. 

shoot me a pm if you want my battle.net

Jul 29, 2010 at 1:42 AM Post #20 of 164
I'm a mediocre player...about low-level diamond/mid-high plat. You can find my b.net id in the 1st page. ^ the way league promotion/demotion works is once you get to the top, you will be placed against higher tier players. You will have to win a certain no. of matches against 'em. There was a teamliquid thread about how the matchmaking system works sometime ago. You can google it.

Jul 29, 2010 at 10:18 AM Post #22 of 164
I've been working through the campaign (it's really good! I wasn't expecting to play it at all but it has me hooked), but I haven't had tons of time lately. Once I finish that I'll post my MP name/number (because I don't actually know it right now). Just a warning though, I'm terrible at actually playing RTS games >.>

Jul 30, 2010 at 5:25 AM Post #28 of 164

Quote:
Beat the campaign. Wasn't bad. Now achievements and multiplayer time.

Are we talking all 29 missions on brutal difficulty here? Because those missions are harder than some of the opponents I had during the beta.

Quote:
ooooh you realise i may be about to love you or want to beat you with a stick, lol

:D PM send.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back