Stands for Emotiva Stealth 8's?
Aug 5, 2013 at 5:30 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:
 Just looking for the best places to look for stands for these monsters! Recommendations?

I am using my 24 inch 4 post sound anchor stands for my stealth 8s. The 4 post sound anchor stands are excellent. I have had mine for some time and I have found them to be a excellent base for a number of speakers that I have owned. They are not cheap but they do deliver the goods as a more than competent base to get the best out of any loudspeaker. You can get them in a number of heights so check out what is the best height for your set up and the speakers you are using.
  I also have a much shorter set of 4 post sound anchors that I had made for a pair of b&w 683 floorstanders to get the tweeter at the optimal height for listening. The stand made a huge difference with the 683s and elevated their performance much for the better I do not have the 683s anymore I replaced them with the stealth 8s and got rid of my denon audio video receiver and replaced it with a audio research preamp with balanced outputs. I have pressed my short 4 post sound anchors into service as bases for my emotive airmotiv 5s. They definitely improved the sound of the airmotiv 5s in my desktop system. So I am a fan of sound anchor speaker stands. The 4 post stands are their premium stand and I feel that you should buy the best stand that you can afford if you want to get the most out of any loudspeaker you use with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back